IMyMeMine
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

IMyMeMine

Du moi ... donc forcément du vous aussi !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

February 13-19th, 2012

AuteurMessage
K!§@
Admin
K!§@

February 13-19th, 2012 Empty
MessageSujet: February 13-19th, 2012   February 13-19th, 2012 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Fév - 16:59

Ahah, new form my diary, English version like you can see with the tittle !
Sorry, but I really need practice English as often as possible

I apologize in advance for my lot of mistakes, I really need training !

Monday the 13th

French law. Not borring, but not really interesting...
The others don't want in student restaurant eating so we go to the Comptoir du malt with Benjamin's car but it's full, so we eat at ... Flunch lol !
After that we are going at home.
It's so hard to go out for Chinese course when you're at home and it's raining outside ! :chatshs:

Tuesday the 14h

Waow it's Valentine day ... the worst for me !!
Because we receive our score for the first semester. I'm second, with 14.90 average. No, it isn't good !! Because the first with 15.21 average will apply for Yonsei too...
I'm so disapointed ... and so angry !! Because this person loves Japan but "it's too expensive to stay 1 year in Japan"
Kidding me seriously ... :chatfurax:
My school has 5 partnership in Korea, so why this one ???
So angry... :chatvener:
I go to change my mood in the city center. I go to the best tattoo-maker of Amiens. He is occupied but I can see his minimum price, conditions and drawings. It's a little expensive but he has a very good talent !
And I go to ask for my 1st OP, it's OK !
And in evening Maureen calls me during 1h15 and tell me so much funny things. I'm so glad!

Wednesday the 15th

Data bases courses in the morning. The teacher was cooler than the previous courses, so it's a good courses.
But computers are forbidden, so boring during the exercice lol
Student restaurant, just Camille and me because it's no place anymore at the boys table! So we can freely speak kkkk !
Marketing course at the afternoon.
Bad news, a third person apply for Yonsei for the next semester....... The life is definitly a bitch !
I don't speak anymore with the other person. She was my friend (I believed!) but what kind of friend breaks voluntary your dream ?
Fortunately, 5th episode of Dream High 2 is available with subtittles. I'm very proud because I understood all the dialogues in Korean, without subtittles, the previous time!

Thirsday the 16th

9.30 am meeting with the AER tutor. No news lol, just my OPs are validate so it's a good news.
Next, Benjamin and me are going to a meeting with the president of a circus association. Really fun ! And the guy is (awesome !! (o///o) and really pro but also fun, so cool !
Next I return at home to lunch and I make my Human Resources Management homework. My subject is Samsung hihi, so easy for me and so interesting !
And I join Camille to buy a gift for Julien birthday. We find a really beautifull sweat at Devred so we buy it.
After, Benjamin, with Julien, comes take us in car and go to the Comptoir du Malt.
Soooo awesome evening ! Really funny with the gay waiter who falls in love with Julien LOL :chatlol:
The dinner is really really good ! And Julien is really happy about the gift.
After we go to Camille home for a cup of tee and go to home.
Really good evening, with so fun ! :chathappy:

Friday the 17th

Happy birthday Julien... Yes the really day is today lol
He wears the sweat which we are offer yesterday hehe really suit you !
Economy courses. I don't understand anything !!!! :chatoo:
And I think I will died soon with the perspiration smell of the teacher, so horrible!! :chatfurax:
Student restaurant after (potates again lol!) and Human Resources Management during a very long time lol
The teacher is really angree because a lot of people missing or go away after 1 hour.
And at home finally it's the week end youhou !

Saturday the 18th

No horse riding today so I go to the market, and finally find a Rubik's cube at toys store lol ! Special Icon version waaaah so ... bling !
I write a lot today and finally finish my first SHINee fanfiction, youhouuu congrats !! :chathappy:
And I have already idea for the next one hihi :chatstar:

Sunday the 19th

Wah the Amiens park is so full today !
Still ice on the lake, so strange with these high degree (9~10).
I find wedding dress picture waaaaah so awesome ! I with it for my marriage with Jonghyun kkkk
And I look MBLAQ Hello Baby with 3 multicultural kids (Canada x Korea, Thailand x Korea and ... France x Korea !). So beautiful child I want the same as Lauren !!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://imymemine.1fr1.net

February 13-19th, 2012
Page 1 sur 1